- Today we are here to talk about.。。Before we start， I‘d like you meet me.。。
- Before I start our presentation， let‘s take a brief look at the agenda.。。
- I shall be offering a brief analysis of.。。
- the subject of my presentation is.。。
- I shall be speaking today about.。。
- My presentation concerns.。。
- Today we are here to give a speech on.。。
- Thank you for giving me the opportunity to tell you about me.。。
- My presentation will help solve a problem that has puzzled people for years.。。
- I‘m going to be speaking about something that is vitally important to all of us.
- At the end of this presentation you will understand why this company has been so successful for so long.。。
- I am going to be talking about a product that could double your profit margins.。。
- the next ten minutes will change your attitude to sales and marketing.。。
- Over the next ten minutes you are going to hear about something that will change the way your companies operate.。。
- By the end of this presentation you will know all there is to know about.。。
-By way of conclusion.。。
-In conclusion， I‘d like to.。。
-I‘d like to finish by.。。
-I hope I have made myself understood
-I hope this has given you some idea/clear idea/an outline of.。。
-Let me end by saying thanks.
-That， then was all I had to say on me
-I hope I‘ve managed to give you a clearer picture of me.
-Thank you for your listening.
考官会问：May I ask you some questions？ 或者 I want to ask you some questions， ok？ 这个时候我们也可以适当发挥一些，以达到和别人不同，给考官留下深刻印象的目的。所以你可以这样回答：
-I will be pleased to answer any questions you may have at the end of the presentation.
-If you have any questions， I will be pleased to answer them at the end of the presentation.
-Please feel free to interrupt me at any time.
-Please stop me if you have any questions.
-I will be coming to that point in a minute.
-Yes， that‘s a very good point.